We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
5 Days Fairy Meadows
We will be exploring Fairy Meadows, Biyal Camp and Nanga Parbat Base Camp in 5 days adventure trip to Fairy Meadows
- 9:30pm Lahore
- 2:30am Rawalpindi
- Evening Rawalpindi
- Latenight Lahore
- Saloon Coaster / Grand Cabin Hiace
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis (3 / 4 persons) per room / Camp
- Standard Half Board Meals (Breakfast and Dinner)
Things to carry along
- Original CNIC
- Warm Clothes
- Windbreaker / Raincoat
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking stick
- Warm jacket
- Woolen socks/gloves/cap
- Torch / Headlamp
- Water Bottle
- Mobile Charger / Battery Bank
- Standard package includes accommodation on 3-4 person sharing basis
- Twin Sharing: Rs. 7,500 additional per person
- Single Occupancy: Rs. 15,000 additional per person
- 50% advance payment to reserve your seat.
- Remaining 50% at the time of departure
- 7 days prior to departure: 50% deduction
- 3 days prior to departure: 75% deduction
- Less than 3 days prior to departure: 100% deduction
- Departure around 10 pm
- Pick up from Rawalpindi
- Lahore to Naran / Chillas / Gonar Farm / Bunji
- Overnight stay
- Naran / Chillas to Raikot Bridge
- Jeep track to Tattu village (2 hrs approx)
- Tattu to Fairy Meadows (3 to 5 hrs approx)
- Night stay in Fairy Meadows
- Explore Fairy Meadows and Visit Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- Night stay in Fairy Meadows
- Fairy Meadows to Naran /Bisham
- Night stay in Naran / Bisham
- To Rawalpindi
- Reach Rawalpindi in evening
- Reach Lahore late night
- Fairy Meadows
- Bayal Camp
- View Point 1
- View Point 2
- Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- Jeep Safari
- Luxury Transport
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Services of a Guide
- Basic first aid kit
- Road tolls and taxes
Whats not included
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
- Personal insurances of clients
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above
- On adventure trip of this nature weather, local politics, transport and a multitude of other factors beyond the control of the organizers can result in a change of itinerary. However, it is very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the group leader and guide will decide the best possible alternative in the best interests of the group.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any additional cost incurred will be covered by the member.
- Members must behave ethically with fellow group members.
- We take no responsibility of any personal injury or any accidents.
- You have to take care of your belongings, we take no responsibility for the loss of any valuable.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event due to any reason.
- All members have to follow the given itinerary. We take no responsibility for any mishap and bear any additional cost if any member decides to deviate from the given schedule.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of 5 Days Fairy Meadows.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy